The Cocktail Shop (owned by Melbourne Cocktails Pty Ltd) is committed to delivering a positive and satisfying customer experience. If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, services or our customer care, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Our policies regarding product returns, including refunds and exchanges, are in accordance with Consumer Affairs Victoria and the Department of Justice & Regulation.
- If a customer changes their mind on a non-consumable product, e.g. barware, the customer may return the product for an exchange or credit providing it is in an unused, undamaged condition, still in its original packaging and returned within 14 days of the date of purchase. The customer must cover the cost of return postage.
- No ‘change of mind’ refunds on consumable products. A customer will not be offered a refund, exchange or replacement if they simply change their mind about their purchase of cocktail kits, alcohol, mixers, garnishes, etc.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the quality of a product, e.g. deemed unsafe, faulty or not as described, the customer will be offered a full refund, exchange or replacement. The customer must send a photograph with a description of the problem via email as soon as they become aware of the issue. Management will determine whether the product needs to be returned.
- If a customer’s order is lost or damaged in transit, the customer must first contact the courier about the missing or damaged item. The customer can also notify us, with a description of the problem and photograph (if the product is damaged) via email as soon as they become aware of the issue.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable; can be used for multiple purchases to the value of the voucher; must be used before the expiry date; cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded unless there is a remaining amount that cannot be conveniently used.
- Credits are non-transferable; can be used for multiple purchases to the value of the credit; must be used before the expiry date; cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded unless there is a remaining amount that cannot be conveniently used.